Followers

Monday, July 23, 2007

14 weeks!

Promise we didn't forget about you!!!! You have just been makin mama sooooo sick! Daddy says he is gonna whoop you. He is taking a tally of how many times you are gonna get whooped. And it is a lot. You better cut it out- for your sake.

We are so excited to meet you. We are hoping we can get a glance tomorrow at the doctor's office. Dad says he wished we had a little window on my belly to be able to peak in. What will you look like? we are always asking each other- and dreaming you up. Blonde curls like dad as a baby? brown poker straight hair like me? afro puff brown hair like daddy now? blue eyes, green eyes? skinny, chubby? we are so excited.

And you are finally starting to stretch my belly out- people are rubbing my belly like a bald buddah head already! I guess you are lucky!? I don't know that I believe in luck- but dad and I are praying for you everyday, and for us that we will be great parents for you.

No comments: